- An intimate retirement village of 37 units
- 15 brand-new 2 bedroom homes ready early to mid 2022
- A small, friendly community that looks out for one another
- Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens in peaceful surrounds
- Located in the heart of Currimundi, close to shops, parks and beach
- Pet friendly, low maintenance coastal living
- Close-knit social community with brand new Clubhouse opening in Stage 2
- In home care and support available at exclusive rates
- Co-located with Ozcare Caroline Chisholm Aged Care Facility
Brand-new 2-bedroom units start at $440,000*
*Ask us about our flexible entry prices designed to suit your individual situation
Your New Home
Spacious Contemporary Living
Discover ground floor units where you can enjoy the convenience of everything on one level. The perfect extension of your living space, sliding glass doors from the interior allow for easy access to your outdoor undercover patio.
All homes at Currimundi Gardens are generous in proportion with wide corridors and walkways to encourage a sense of openness and space, while ensuring you can age in place.
Stage 1 homes offer 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 2 bedroom + study options. Their sturdy and secure brick façade complement the homes in surrounding suburbs. These units have been uniquely designed to offer privacy while taking advantage of natural breezes and sunlight. All stage 1 homes are fully refurbished before being re-sold.
Stage 2, opening by mid-2022, will offer 15 brand-new architecturally designed 2 bedroom residences. Ensuring a contemporary lifestyle, these spacious, open plan homes have master bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in robes.Learn more
A dedicated meeting place
We are proud of our warm, inclusive atmosphere at Currimundi Gardens. Our small, friendly community look out for one another and enjoy good friendships and sharing great experiences together.
We are excited to announce that we will be opening a new clubhouse in Stage 2. Offering the perfect blend of relaxation and leisure, it will provide a dedicated meeting place for residents to call their own, bringing neighbours together to socially connect.Learn more
Kitchenette with Servery
Alfresco BBQ Area
28 Saffron Drive, Currimundi Q 4551
Conveniently located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Currimundi Gardens offers tranquil coastal living. Only a short drive to Currimundi Markets shopping centre and 2km from Currimundi Lake, enjoy being close to local amenities and co-location with Ozcare Caroline Chisholm aged care facility.Discover More
Your New Sanctuary
Register your interest today for Stage 2.